- To breed vectors
- To breed animals
- Production of biological products related to the control of vector borne diseases including diagnostic kits, vectors and microbial pathogens such as viruses, protozoa, bacteria and etc.
- Diagnostic kit for drug resistance in vector borne diseases
- Diagnostic kit resistant to pesticides
- To publish pamphlet, posters and educational books
- short term and long term workshops, 1-yeaqr and six-month courses
- To produce slides and dried samples arthropods
- To provide consultancy services in connection with the prevention and control of vector borne diseases to various organizations and centers.
- To identify vector insects and arthropod or the vector borne diseases.